and i'm wondering whether our forefathers really wanted us to come to this when they sought freedom to worship here in this free land. Dr. Grubb is telling us that we're worship leaders whether we want to be or not (Stevie gives me something like a haha smile over her shoulder)... NO I'M NOT!! (Well that's what my mind is screaming anyways)
It's hard to accept, but as a pastor's wife i've come to realize that people really do look to what i'm doing as a model, look to me as a leader. That's a scary thought for a small town girl who makes no scruples about speaking her mind as frankly as you've ever heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm a Republican to the core but this really made me open my eyes and realize that politics, and politicians alike, have made the turn f...
-
The Wichita Art Museum (WAM) hosts an event every spring in order to bring locals together in appreciation of art. Every year they pick a si...
-
... has a game tonight. I'm making tomorrow's lunch. We have to go to the Ferrer's house later (after Val's game). Santi...
-
I recently watched a toothpaste commercial (Who am I kidding? Those things are on ALL the time!) where the announcer claimed that 9 out of...
-
Last week was Car's first father's day and our first time helping coordinate youth camp with a "baby on the hip". It was f...
-
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2447216/the-silver-starfish?claim=cexa7ese5sy">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a...
-
My family and I did the 2 mile River Run (sponsored by Bank of America) last Saturday. I haven't really exercised in a little over a yea...
-
This comes as a surprise to those who know me, and much more for myself, but i'm finally happy with my body. I've only lost eleven o...
-
I recently saw this title: "HOUSTON MAYOR FORCES ALL TO OPEN GIRLS ROOMS TO MEN" for an article on http://www.breitbart.c...
-
... not just any house can make a home. And on a pastor's salary my husband and i can hardly afford a mansion for our growing family. In...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete