We took our VBS kids to the Sedgwick County Zoo on Saturday as a treat for their faithfulness and dedication in coming every day and inviting lots of new kids. Our group totaled 70 on the final count and let me tell you, it was like taking a zoo to the zoo! Our kids were so lively and excited they could hardly contain themselves at the entrance. This was also Santi's first trip to the zoo and despite his short months he was just as enthused by all the animals as the rest of the gang.
I really liked the decorating style for the "tiger village" and came away with some great ideas for Santi's room and an outdoor playroom or family room of sorts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm a Republican to the core but this really made me open my eyes and realize that politics, and politicians alike, have made the turn f...
-
The Wichita Art Museum (WAM) hosts an event every spring in order to bring locals together in appreciation of art. Every year they pick a si...
-
... has a game tonight. I'm making tomorrow's lunch. We have to go to the Ferrer's house later (after Val's game). Santi...
-
I recently watched a toothpaste commercial (Who am I kidding? Those things are on ALL the time!) where the announcer claimed that 9 out of...
-
This comes as a surprise to those who know me, and much more for myself, but i'm finally happy with my body. I've only lost eleven o...
-
Last week was Car's first father's day and our first time helping coordinate youth camp with a "baby on the hip". It was f...
-
I'm back from Chihuahua, Chihuaha, Mexico, and all i can say for myself is that i'm immensely pleased with the trip results. We went...
-
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2447216/the-silver-starfish?claim=cexa7ese5sy">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a...
-
My family and I did the 2 mile River Run (sponsored by Bank of America) last Saturday. I haven't really exercised in a little over a yea...
-
I recently saw this title: "HOUSTON MAYOR FORCES ALL TO OPEN GIRLS ROOMS TO MEN" for an article on http://www.breitbart.c...







No comments:
Post a Comment