I'm a Republican to the core but this really made me open my eyes and realize that politics, and politicians alike, have made the turn from looking out for the general commonwealth to backing this cause or that, like trends to be followed or predicted. Please help win America back from those who seek selfishly to promote their personal agendas... let's take her back to what really matters: freedom, respect, honor and integrity.
"These days, the name Ronald Reagan-as well as his legacy- has become oversaturated, just white noise. Conservatives love to evoke him, using him as an example of whatever brand of politics they happen to be selling. But what they seem to have forgotten is that moderates and Democrats elected Ronald Reagan, not the Far Right. The ideas that he stood for- freedom, the individual, and self-reliance- appealed to a broad political spectrum. He believed that it was our independent spirit and our differences that made this country great."
-Meghan McCain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm a Republican to the core but this really made me open my eyes and realize that politics, and politicians alike, have made the turn f...
-
The Wichita Art Museum (WAM) hosts an event every spring in order to bring locals together in appreciation of art. Every year they pick a si...
-
... has a game tonight. I'm making tomorrow's lunch. We have to go to the Ferrer's house later (after Val's game). Santi...
-
I recently watched a toothpaste commercial (Who am I kidding? Those things are on ALL the time!) where the announcer claimed that 9 out of...
-
This comes as a surprise to those who know me, and much more for myself, but i'm finally happy with my body. I've only lost eleven o...
-
I recently saw this title: "HOUSTON MAYOR FORCES ALL TO OPEN GIRLS ROOMS TO MEN" for an article on http://www.breitbart.c...
-
Last week was Car's first father's day and our first time helping coordinate youth camp with a "baby on the hip". It was f...
-
I'm back from Chihuahua, Chihuaha, Mexico, and all i can say for myself is that i'm immensely pleased with the trip results. We went...
-
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2447216/the-silver-starfish?claim=cexa7ese5sy">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a...
-
My family and I did the 2 mile River Run (sponsored by Bank of America) last Saturday. I haven't really exercised in a little over a yea...
No comments:
Post a Comment