... not just any house can make a home. And on a pastor's salary my husband and i can hardly afford a mansion for our growing family. In the meantime we're fine, but i wonder if we'll make it through the summer with two interns living with us and family coming to visit. Meanwhile, i've been busy with school and other everyday details. We'll see what comes up. I definately don't want to get caught moving during the cold season.
What to do, what to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm a Republican to the core but this really made me open my eyes and realize that politics, and politicians alike, have made the turn f...
-
The Wichita Art Museum (WAM) hosts an event every spring in order to bring locals together in appreciation of art. Every year they pick a si...
-
... has a game tonight. I'm making tomorrow's lunch. We have to go to the Ferrer's house later (after Val's game). Santi...
-
My family and I did the 2 mile River Run (sponsored by Bank of America) last Saturday. I haven't really exercised in a little over a yea...
-
I recently watched a toothpaste commercial (Who am I kidding? Those things are on ALL the time!) where the announcer claimed that 9 out of...
-
I recently saw this title: "HOUSTON MAYOR FORCES ALL TO OPEN GIRLS ROOMS TO MEN" for an article on http://www.breitbart.c...
-
Last week was Car's first father's day and our first time helping coordinate youth camp with a "baby on the hip". It was f...
-
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2447216/the-silver-starfish?claim=cexa7ese5sy">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a...
-
Sometimes big dreams don't come true, but i've found that if you're just willing to be a little flexible and dream different dr...
-
This comes as a surprise to those who know me, and much more for myself, but i'm finally happy with my body. I've only lost eleven o...
No comments:
Post a Comment